Okay all you gorgeous dolls, have a nosey at these 3 everyday twisted hairstyles, get inspired and be prepared to earn instant style points!
Boy oh boy, those twists look great! Besides, we love their speedy styling time! Three talented bloggers show us how to pull off some easy yet incredibly gorgeous hairstyles in an instant. However, even if they might sound boring and totally uninteresting, twists are in fact a great way to play around and try some interesting ‘dos. Take for example this achingly lovely twisted half up and half down spotted on bobbyglam.com.
- Keep in mind that in order to get the look, you should add some curls beforehand. You can use the curling iron only on the ends of your hair. The best thing about this cute ‘do is that it just takes 5 minutes to achieve it. So, take a small section from the front of your hair and twist, pull back and over your curls and secure in place at the back of your head with some bobby pins. Do the same thing on the other side of your hair! The result? Well, have a nosey and see it for yourself!
- When speaking about feminine, sophisticated hairstyles, one of the first things that comes up into our minds is the already classic and legendary chignon. But when the bun meets twists, we can easily talk about a super-stylish, modern and versatile ‘do that is both hippie chic and glamorous. So, this next whimsical chignon spotted on blanchemacdonald.com will certainly look great for casual or formal occasions, adding a special je ne sais quoi to your appearance.
- Therefore, if you want to get the look, you should start by preparing your hair with a texturizer or volumizing mousse and add body by blowdrying with your fingers. Then, make a soft, center parting where the hair breaks naturally. Take a section of hair near your temple and twist away. Temporarily secure the end with a bobby pin as you do the same on the other side. Pull your hair back, take out the bobby pins and finish off with a loose, low and messy texturized bun or chignon. Secure your beautiful ‘do with bobby pins and spritz with shine spray and hairspray to hold.
- Okay all you pretty dolls, we’ve already tried the waterfall braid, which seems to be an out-of-this-world ‘do, and now it’s time to go for something a little easier but with the same amount of awesomeness. Starting on one side of the head, take a hair section close to your parting and split it in half. Next, twist the bottom section over the top section, drop out the top piece and pick up a new one in its place. Pretty easy, isn’t it? Repeat the last step to create a waterfall twist.
- When you reach the middle of the back of your hair, clip the end of the twist aside for later. Now, repeat the same steps on the other side of your head. Once you reach the middle of the back of your hair, tie the two twists together using a small elastic band. For an impeccable effect, you can choose to hide the elastic by wrapping it with a section of hair. Secure with bobby pins underneath. Finish with hairspray. Fancy and cool, this ‘do can save you from a bad hair day! Take a peek at hairandmakeupbysteph.com and try it for a maximum show-stealing flare!